Missing Exchanges and Tokens

Hi is there a reason why Kucoin is missing completely? Also BTT is missing from the Binance market.

hum ok I just found it, is there a reason why it’s not going by the ticker name? And how can it have a transparency of A if the chart looks completely fake.

Maybe there can be an exchange transparency score, and a pair quality score? And overall pairs with low quality can hurt the exchange overall score?

Hi. Thanks for the note.

• Kucoin is not missing, we’ve just never added that exchange. We’ll be adding 200+ exchanges in the upcoming months and that will be one of them.

• Bittorrent’s symbol on Nomics is BITTORRENT because we don’t allow for duplicate symbols. CMC is listing BTT as both BlockTrade Token and BitTorrent, but we require symbols to be unique.

• Our data transparency ratings for crypto exchanges is based on… data transparency. Binance is incredibly transparent and provides full historical trade data, which is why their rating is what it is.

I understand the exchange data transparency but are there any plans to drill down to the pair and grade the quality? I agree that Binance is transparent but the trades on this pair I think are easy to find some metrics on that can identify wash trading.

Thank you for the answers, you guys are doing a great job. I consider Nomics the leader in data quality.

Regarding this:

Thank you for the answers, you guys are doing a great job. I consider Nomics the leader in data quality.

Thank you. Would you mind emailing us a testimonial? Or at least letting us quote you on this? What’s your organization name?

You wrote this:

Sure thing. Would you mind sending us your analysis along with the dataset?