@nrg I’m not very tech savvy but
- for basic/free plan- I guess it only incl. currencies ticker…right? And you’re saying we cannot control what all columns/data are returned by JSON?
- does your paid plan data gets refreshed more frequently than free (10sec)
- what is "transparency data " and is it part of free plan?
- where specifically on your website can I find currency IDs for any specific coin?
and thanks for responding above. Seen quite a few threads where no response is accorded for days, not just hours.
- No, same data and API
4. It’s part of the website url. If you’re using the API you should use the Currencies Metadata endpoint to get currency ID lists.
Tried a few times but gives formula parse error - tried diff. versions but still didnt work- tried dropping concatenate but still error - given below again
not sure why we’re using concatenate here. And symbols are pulling fine in your suggested steps 1 & 2 of formulas! Its just the syntax of 3rd step that is off?
note the extra , infront and after “, … ,”
i am facing exactly the same error no matter what i tried.
I am using the free api because i am developing an app for someone who would acquire the paid api afterwards.
I tried the examples here :
and same result